Living Pilates- Integrating the Essential Pilates Principles into Everyday Living.
Saturday November 17, 11.30am – 1.30pm.
**Join Carla for a special in depth 2 hour Pilates Workshop**
Come prepared to:
– Work through essential Pilates exercises
– Understand the Principles applied to the exercises
– Build a deeper Personal Awareness of your body
– Share your thoughts and take notes on creating your own home programme
– Learn new ways of approaching your Pilates exercises for efficiency and effect
– Learn ways to incorporate Pilates Balance and Connections in everyday activities, whether at home, work or play
This workshop is suitable for all levels. Cost: £30.
To book, contact Beth via email@example.com.
Instructor – Carla Armour
Carla is passionate about empowering her clients to be their very best through a Pilates practice that incorporates, ‘mind, body & soul’, just as Mr. Joseph Pilates created his system to be. She has worked with individuals ranging from the ages of 8 to 98, within every level of fitness from rehabilitative pre & post-operative to
Olympic athlete, all of whose results have brought her enormous gratification.
It gives Carla great pleasure to take her clients on their Pilates journey, equipping them with the knowledge and skill to incorporate Pilates Principles and practice into their daily lives, which is why she is so excited about introducing this Living Pilates workshop to the Studio.